Hurricane for the Hurricane!

August 27, 2011


Ok I felt like a complete cheat leaving you guys with WINE Friday instead of a real cocktail (not that there's anything at all wrong with wine, just Friday is cocktail time!). So sitting here waiting for the hurricane, all my guilt sinking in, I decided to make a hurricane for you all! And even if you're not on the East Coast waiting for Ms. Irene, make one for your friends who are! Here's what you need for one drink:
  • 4 oz orange juice
  • 4 oz grenadine
  • 2-3 oz white rum
  • ice cubes
Mix the OJ, grenadine, and rum, then add ice! Some people like pineapple juice with this drink as well, but I find it a little too sweet (it's already a very sweet drink). Enjoy the drinks and stay safe! xoxo


3 comments:

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...