Fashion Inspiration

August 29, 2011

This week Independent Fashion Bloggers posed a great question: where do you find your fashion inspiration? Although I still love the glossy pages of magazines (and clothes catalogues like J. Crew), most of the time I find my inspiration from fellow bloggers (way more experienced bloggers might I add). I like to see what real women wear - to work or school, out for drinks, whatever the event - not just on a catwalk. Here are my top ten picks (in alphabetical order). Where do you find your inspiration?











4 comments:

  1. great list! i have to check out a few of these ladies. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. J. Crew does put out a fabulous catalogue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they do! And thanks Jillian!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, there are some on this list that I'll need to check out. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...