Fall To Dos

August 25, 2011

It's almost September now, and September = fall (yes yes technically-minded people I know the autumnal equinox isn't until September 23rd, but I don't care September is fall). Here's my to do list!


Included are my favorite fall fests and fairs, Rendez-Vous New England, maybe some fall camping? I've never been apple picking, probably because I'm allergic to apples (that's right folks, I fail at life and cannot enjoy a raw apple). But what the heck I think it'd be fun! Definitely need to restock my pumpkin spice candle supply and carve some pumpkins (because we forgot last year)! And of course make my favorite pumpkin cheesecake muffins! Brainstorming ideas for a cute couples' halloween costume. Oh and can't forget a haunted house or two and a corn maze! What's at the top of your fall to do list?


8 comments:

  1. rendez-vous!!! YES!! so excited. and omg i need to start thinking about halloween costumes... xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. San Gennaro Fest in NY is my fall must-do, great food and great vendors!

    Liv @ bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exiting! definitely will be fun!

    x, AiR

    http://www.firstimpressionbyair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your list got me super excited for the holidays!


    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much ladies! Hope you all have wonderful falls as well!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...