blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Dresser Refurb

August 7, 2011

Dresser Refurb

When I came back home to my parents' for the summer they had a little surprise for me. I got kicked out of my room and relegated to the guest bedroom... my little sister's old room. Even though I would only be away from my place in Boston for a month, I couldn't stand living in an ugly space! So here's just a before and after pic of one of the first pieces in the room: the dresser. We sanded it, repainted it, lacquered it, added some new hardware, and picked up a new mirror. Hope you like!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere