blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Dream Kitchen

August 2, 2011

Dream Kitchen

Since I've only got two weeks left at my parent's house until I go back to my apartment in Boston, I've been using the huge kitchen a lot. Last night we had friends over for dinner and preparing the meal was so much fun! Pasta with fresh pesto, prosciutto-wrapped pesto chicken, fresh bread, and mozzarella and tomato... yum! All the cooking got me thinking about what my perfect kitchen would look like...

I am absolutely in love with this gold framed chalk board.
I may just have to pick one up from ReedLove's Etsy Shop.

1 comment:

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere