blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Back to School Bag

August 9, 2011

Back to School Bag

My favorite time of the year is fast-approaching, back-to-school-time! Seriously, back to school shopping is the best. Ever since I was kid I've always loved organization, so a backpack with lots of pockets was a must, plus a pencil bag, an eraser bag (for my collection of awesome erasers of course), chapstick bag, you get the idea. Now I'm a little more grown up - no more backpacks - but I still love a chic bag with lots of pockets. Unfortunately with a medical student budget the bag I'm really crushing on right now (Anthro Lane Lines) may be a bit out of my reach at almost $300. Here are a few of my other pics!


2 comments:

  1. Amazing nice post!i can see here some bags !
    i would like to buy this one
    please help me how can i order for this one !
    advanced thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere