blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: (Almost) Fall Festivals

August 16, 2011

(Almost) Fall Festivals

Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year, hands-down. Not just because of the cooler temps, the fall foliage, the baking, or the GEESE!!!(I absolutely love geese), or the fashion (mmm boots and chunky sweaters), or corn mazes (can you tell I could go on and on about things I love in the fall)... but because of the festivals! There's the local Armenian festival, then the Greek festival, then the Portuguese Festival, then the Big E, the largest fair in all of New England! This past weekend we went to the Puerto Rican festival, which is technically a summer festival, but for me it's more of an almost fall festival.







Top, JCPenney
Jean Shorts, Wet Seal
Jacket, H&M
Sandals, Faces

4 comments:

  1. So so cute, I love this outfit! And adoreee festivals, especially Greek ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so beautiful! Love your top!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere